Last updated May 21, 2020
Crazy Neighbor Store Policy: For your safety and good health
Individuals should continue to:
- Engage in physical distancing of at least six feet
- Stay home if sick
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Cover coughs and sneezes
We as a business we will continue to:
- Require both the employee and the customer to wear a face mask upon entering the business. If you don’t have a mask one will be provided to you.
- Maintain the six-foot physical distancing requirements for employees and patrons
- Provide a hand sanitizer at the entrance of Crazy Neighbor
- Limit the number of patrons in the business at one time.
- Ensure frequent disinfection of the business as well as regular cleaning, especially of high-touch surfaces
- Identify how personal use items such as masks, face coverings, and gloves may be required by employees, vendors, and/or patrons
- Provide services while limiting close interactions with patrons
- Restrict non-essential business travel
- Require COVID-19 positive employees to stay at home while infectious, and keep employees who were directly exposed to the COVID-19 positive employee away from the workplace, and the closure of the business until the location can be properly disinfected
We have put in place the protocols that protect all of us and we hope you find comfort and support in these safety measures.
The Staff at Crazy Neighbor